Saturday, June 19, 2010

My little sister is here!

And the motley trio of Kidlets!  We're having a good time, too.  Went for a hike in "The Grand Forest" this morning.  They headed off to the swimming pool for the afternoon and I came back to the humble abode to rest for a bit. 

Today's meals went smoothly.  I tried my Cashew Cheese for the first time and it was quite good, I must say.  Looking forward to more tomorrow :)

My biggest concern has been to be prepared for them and not miss out on time at the table with the group.  I think I'll be all set because I did alot of preparation last night and this afternoon.

The big interesting project tonight are "Oatmeal Cookies" from RAW by Juliano..yes, one name.  I AM  Juliano! :)  They are in the dehydrator for 12 hours, so tomorrow morning they should be ready.

Today is short and sweet.  No major food ups or downs.  It's been pretty easy to pass up the fries, etc. on the table.  I like what I'm eating and how it makes me feel.  I am truly living the alternate moniker, "No food tastes as good as thin feels".  Well, for me, "No food tastes as good as no medications feel!"

No comments:

Post a Comment